Thanjavur: Normal life was thrown out of gear in different parts of the Cauvery delta districts following heavy, intermittent rain which lashed...
Building and Enabling Disaster Resilience of Coastal Communities (BEDROC) is the successor to the Nagapattinam NGO Co-ordination and Resource Centre (NCRC), the very successful multi-stakeholder co-ordination and programme implementation platform set up after the 2004 Indian Ocean Tsunami.
- Hats off to the government’s servants
- Thane Cyclone: An Indication For Re-visioning Disaster Management
- Tsunami lessons for Tohoku from Tamil Nadu
- TRINet Newsletter February 2012
- Cyclone Thane -- Disaster Preparedness and Response
- TRINet Newsletter January 2012
- Impact of ICT on Climate Change and Agriculture in India
- TRINet Newsletter July 2011
- TRINet Newsletter May 2011
- The End of Days for Endosulfan